Chia seed is one of the nutrient foods in the world. This seed is extremely fulfilled with fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acid, anti-oxidant, and many more micro-nutrient. Such a small element plays a vital role in reducing weight. Not only this, it controls blood pressure and keeps the heart well. Besides, it’s beneficial for the bones.
Health Benefits of Chia Seed
- Weight loss: Chia seed’s main work is to lose weight. It quickly reduces weight.
- It meets the demand for protein as chia seed has Omega-3.
- Helps to increase energy and stamina.
- Improves memory and helps to normalize your mood.
- Assists the immune system to make it stronger.
- Controls blood sugar levels.
- It decreases blood pressure and cholesterol.
- It keeps the diabetic in control.
- Keeps free from toxin.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin and hair.
- Assists indigestion.
- fills with plenty of omega-3 fatty acid.
- 5 times more calcium in it.
- It has fiber which is essential for a healthy bowel movement. Helps to remove constipation.
- Chia seed has B1, B2, B3, and Boron. It strengthens bones mixed with calcium.
- It has polyunsaturated fat which organizes calcium.
- Enriched with a good quantity of protein. 4.9gm protein is equal to a 1-ounce chia seed.
According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Nutrient Database, a 28-gram, or one-ounce serving of chia seeds contains trusted Source:
- 131 calories
- 4 grams of fat
- 07 grams of carbohydrate
- 2 grams of fiber
- 6 grams of protein
- No sugar