Chia Seed-250 Gram
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Chia seed is one of the nutrient foods in the world. This seed is extremely fulfilled with fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acid, anti-oxidant, and many more micro-nutrient. Such a small element plays a vital role in reducing weight. Not only this, it controls blood pressure and keeps the heart well. Besides, it’s beneficial for the bones.
- Weight loss: Main work is to lose weight. It quickly reduces weight.
- It meets the demand for protein as chia seed has Omega-3.
- Helps to increase energy and stamina.
- Improves memory and helps to normalize your mood.
- Assists the immune system to make it stronger.
- It controls blood sugar levels.
- It decreases blood pressure and cholesterol.
- It keeps the diabetic in control.
- Keeps free from toxin.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin and hair.
- Assists indigestion.
- fills with plenty of omega-3 fatty acid.
- 5 times more calcium in it.
- It has fiber which is essential for a healthy bowel movement. Helps to remove constipation.
- Chia seed has B1, B2, B3, and Boron. It strengthens bones mixed with calcium.
- It has polyunsaturated fat which organizes calcium.
- It is enriched with a good quantity of protein. 4.9gm protein is equal to a 1-ounce chia seed.
According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Nutrient Database, a 28-gram, or one-ounce serving of chia seeds containsTrusted Source:
- 131 calories
- 4 grams of fat
- 07 grams of carbohydrate
- 2 grams of fiber
- 6 grams of protein
- No sugar
Himalayan Pink Salt