Tea Tree Oil Essential Oil
Tea Tree Oil is helpful as it is a topical antiseptic and anti-fungal treatment or infection-reducing solution. Its antibiotic properties help to aid against ailments. Tea tree oil can treat skin infections, rashes, burns, dandruff, etc.
- Those who have a problem with rashes should use tea tree oil. It gives relief from itchiness and rashes.
- You can use this as a makeup cleanser. Just take a spray bottle pouring 1-2tsp tea tree oil with water.
- Cures lice naturally by adding a few drops in your shampoo.
- Want to keep the fleas away? Put a few drops to your pet’s box or beds.
- Prevents toenail fungus, crack on foot.
- After brushing gurgle with some tea tree oil and water. It removes bad breath.
- Tea tree oil is effective for warts, psoriasis, and other skin conditions.
- Adding a few drops to a humidifier will prevent asthma or other breathing condition.
- You can clean your kitchen putting tea tree oil in water or with detergent or floor cleaner.
- It cleans the mold. Apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil are the homemade remedies to clean mold. At first scrub, then place outside to sun-dry.
- Helps heal and soothe sunburns
- Heals skin infections naturally
- Works as an antiseptic on small cuts
- Keeps your bathroom fresh
- Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe
- Can be used in a homemade natural deodorant
- Helps cleanse and refresh your skin
- Anti Fungal
- Treats acne
- Treats ringworm
- Helps freshen carpet
- Soothes insect bites
- Anti Viral and Inflammation
- Helps remove skin tags
- Kind To Skin
- Brand: Tea Tree
- Scent: Tea Tree
- Unit Quantity: 10ML
- Type: Essential Oil
- Color: Green
- Material: Aroma Essential Oils
- Features: Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Septic, Anti-Viral, Anti-Inflammatory
- NET Weight: 30ml
- Developed in the UK